Are you considering a career in home care?
Do you want a responsibility that makes you feel good about yourself?
Caring for people in need is an awesome responsibility!
Before being considered for employment at Big Heart Home Care you must first meet the following requirements.
- You Must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- You must provide a current resume detailing your work experience, education, and contacts.
- You must provide proof of current C.P.R. certification.
- You must provide proof of current First Aid certification.
- You must pass a local level 1 and a nationwide level 2 background screening.
- You must have a reliable means of transportation along with proof of current auto insurance coverage.
- You must be eligible and able to legally work in the U.S.
- You must be a person with a good moral Character that is patient, caring, and understanding toward individuals who are elderly, disabled, or vulnerable.
- You must be able to adjust and tolerate various lifestyles.
- You must be able to work under minimal supervision while adhering to our policies and procedures.
- You must be able to interpret and understand an individual support plan.
- You must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
[contact-form-7 id=”1122″ title=”Contact form 1″]